Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 21 August 2009

A lovely surprise!

Wow, I got a lovely surprise today when I checked in on my little bloggie. Its feeling rather neglected at the moment with the school hols. :( I've won an award from a very talented crafter Syder. Lyn's blog is always lovely to visit with lots of inspiring creations & a wonderful read too! I love to pop over there quite often before bed & oooooh I've lost track of time!! I you find a time turner Lyn .... get 2 & I'll pay you back.xxx

Thank you Lyn. I will pass this lovely award on as soon as possible. Thank you very much for thinking of me.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Awe how sweet is that!!! Would look great on a card wouldn't it? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet, congrats on winning it Gez.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx