Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 15 August 2009

Rosie~Dee challenge

This week over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog we have been enjoying a Beach theme.

Here is an ATC I made for the Design Team.

I spritzed some plain white cardstock with blue Crafty Notions spray. It has a lovely shimmer but I don't think it has shown up on the photo. I have used the inside of a brown envelope for the beach as it has quite a nice rough texture!

The image is a digital download from Lisa's altered art & the sun was stamped with black stazon onto shrink plastic & mounted on some yellow paper. The title is computer generated.

A new challenge is set on Sunday evening over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog with lots of inspiration from the Design Team hope you can join us then. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC Gez, what a fab image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so sweet Gez X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute this one - love the recycling with the brown envelope Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely atc, very creative!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    What a wonderfully cute little girl. Reminds me of childhood. Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx