Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 16 August 2009

Rosie~Dee challenge

Its Sunday evening again & that means a new challenge has been set over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog.

Here is my sneak peak!

To find out more & see what the rest of the talented Design Team have been up to pop on over to Rosie~Dee's challenge blog to see some wonderful creations.

I will be revealing my sneak peak next Saturday! Thanks for looking. Have a great week. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I already saw your lovely work at the challenge blog!! Great, so creative!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Gez,i agree with saskia "you are sooooo creative"!!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your work. For a relatively new crafter I find it quite inspiring.
    Will follow with interest.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little project this is.

    fab stuff Gez

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another amazing work of art, love it!

    I have a little something for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shape of book - great one Gez. :)

    Love the sun shape on the front cover - very cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx