Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 2 August 2009

Rosie~Dee's Challenge

Last week the challenge over on Rosie~Dee's challenge is still with occasions & the theme was sympathy/thinking of you....

..... my sneak peak from last week!

I got lots of lovely comments on my card! when in fact I made a box! Here is the little gift box from a different angle!


.... inside my little gift box.


Just perfect to cheer a friend & tell them your thinking of them. :-)

I was inspired to make this little box after receiving something similar myself on my Birthday from a dear friend & crafter Carol. Thanks for looking. Gez.

There will be a new sneak peak tomorrow night & a new challenge set over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog. Hope to see you then.xx

8 comments:

  1. wooow wow so beautiful box, lovely details and colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh you had me fooled there Gez! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee this is amazing - gorgeous piece..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH OH OH this is just too lovely for words!!! It was gorgeous as a card but as a box....STUNNING!!!! Thank you so much for showing us all of it too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is gorgeous! I love the beads and the colors. You did a fabulous job! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gez only just spotted this. What a lovely friend you are.

    Love the top image and the inside image too. Great colouring in!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your box Gez, especially the image you chose to use, your colour scheme and the beads - lovely!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx