Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 2 August 2009

Rosie~Dee's Challenge

It's Sunday night again! & time for a new sneak peak! Time for a new challenge tonight over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog. It's the 1st Sunday in the month which means it's sketch Sunday.

...... sketch


Here is my ......

...... sneak peak.



Why not pop over there to see what the other members for the Design Team have created for this weeks challenge. Thanks for looking. Have a great week. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Been and seen - very cute! Love the lacy bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it too it's lovely Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been over to see your card, it is lovely, I too like the lace very fetching lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Gez
    Pretty colours and the lace looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee-ee-zuz Gez I have never seen such a long blog roll!!
    Your blog came up as a link under my comments so I thought I'd better pop over and say hi and add you to my list..you are a very talented card maker...I love your sneak peek and the colours are fab too!!
    Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Gez,
    I'm back... I really miss all your amazing creations. I saw your gorgeous card in 'Rosie~Dee's Challenge", hopefully I have enough time to join in the challenge.

    A BIG CONGRATS to you my dear as one of their talented DT. I'm so proud of you.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez it is fantastic. Love what you have done with the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx