Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Rosie~Dee's challenge

Its reveal time! This is what I made for Rosie~Dee's challenge last week. The theme was sea.


I can't live without making lists & notes & then unless I pin them to the noticed board I lose them so I thought it would be a lovely idea to make a note pad using my new shiney pink Bind-It-All. Ideal for all thos holiday lists!

I highlighted the waves using Stickles. The alpha's are from K&Co. I have added some unusal thread to the rings of my note pad. I think it could pass as seaweed!

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. It certainly could pass as seaweed Gez. Its a lovely little book. I played with dolphins as well this week X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx