Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 August 2009

Sneak Peak

Its Sunday evening again which can only mean one thing! Sneak peak time! Here is .........

my sneak peak!


It may not look much but wait till you see inside next week! hehe.. I had so much fun making this. Hope you get chance to pop over to visit Rosie~Dee's challenge blog this week. The Design Team have some wonderful creations they are waiting to share with you.... so what are you waiting for!! see you over there!

Thanks for looking at my sneak peak. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. Gez, now you have me wondering..can't wait to see the rest...Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx