Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 21 August 2009

Something Completely Different

Its our 3rd week of houses for this month over on Something Completely Different challenge blog. Its been great fun looking at everyone's creations. Thanks to all who played.xx

Our new theme is to include words on your house. It can be a sentiment or a quote or 'something completely different'! its up to you.



Recipe;

Grungeboard .... my 1st time!
Distress Crackle paint
chalks
dye inks
inked glossy card
black Stazon (for the shrink plastic)
shrink plastic (for the crown)
crackle print rubber stamp
digi downloads from Lisa's Altered Art
gold embossing powder

I painted the grungeboard with Crackle paint & when it dried distressed the grungeboard to look like a brick wall & inked the edges. I inked & stamped another piece of GB to make the door & added a handle using a odd gem from my craft box. I couldn't resist making a little shrink plastic crown for my image & yes! I screamed loudy when the plastic screwed itself up in a little ball... enough to bring my children running!! I normally warn everyone beforehand!!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! This is fantastic Gez.....you made a castle!!!! I love everything about it honey. HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Gez, this is sooooo cute! what a fab thing this is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the castle shape and the little window shutters and the photo and... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He He what a great idea - great idea

    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIG ((hugs)) thank you for all your kind words. I was unsure about blogging it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely castle and I did lol at you screaming at the shrinking plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want grunge!!! no one does it near me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx