Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 28 August 2009

Something Completely Different

We have a new challenge today over on Something Completely Different". This weeks theme is birds. Here is my........

bird house!
click to enlarge.... anyone spot the wormy worm!!

A simple house from me this week with hand stitching & inking. I have used Basic Grey lemonade papers & the pre-made birdies were from Sandylion.

Thanks for looking today. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Every where I go today there are cute houses for this challenge!! Yours is perfect too...love those BG papers yum yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Stunning work!! So beautiful, so creative!! I LOVE it!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweetie!!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice gez :) i saw the worm,he's very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little house. The worm must be tiny - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable birdhouse. Lovely papers used. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whadda you mean 'a simple one??' It's gorgeous and the worm is so cute (once I'd found it) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable - those BG papers are spot on, and the birdies match it brilliantly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, love it!! Just tweet! Love the papers

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes there he is - how cute.

    Lovely house Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Gez I love your bird house, it's wonderful!!
    (This post was highlighted by your "if you like this then you might like this" widget.
    It's a great widget.)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx