Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 September 2009

Angel swaps

Angel swaps.

These are some twinchies, an atc & an inchie I made for a swap. It was my turn to choose the theme & I chose angels. I had great fun making these swaps & dabbled with Distress Inks, stamping & downloading some vintage clipart. I should have put my twinchies in a different order for the photo so they read faith, hope & charity..... (& the greatest of these is charity!)

We had a steel narrow boat made from scratch & my mum named her Charity! Just a bit of useless triva! Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are beautiful Gez. Charity is certainly the best but then hope has to be near the top as without it we would be so downhearted. HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx