Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 6 September 2009

Blog Candy

There is some gorgeous blog candy on offer by a fabulous crafter Junie.

Junie is offering a fabulous collection of crafty goodies..... Items to win: 3 Stamps from the Greeting Farm !!! A Martha Stewart diamond punch (new), a little bunch of flowers and a pack of 5 deckle edge light blue cards by Craft Creations with envelopes.


........ and there's more!

wow!

I will always remember that Junie became one of my 1st ever followers & for that I am grateful.xx Thank You Junie for sharing your inspirational creations & wonderful blog candy with us.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx