Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 September 2009

Bookmark swap

Oooh I love trying something new. I haven't made bookmarks before & so I just had to have a go! The size is 1.5"x3.5".

More distress inking & stamping. I used a Tim Holtz clear stamp for the floor & embossed it to make it look like a tiled floor! & some gorgeous images from Lisa's Altered Art. Can't wait to see what bookmarks I get back in the swap. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. I love the bookmarks... Here in South Africa we don't really have this swapping thing that you guys seem to do a lot (How does it work?) excuse my ignorance. I would love to do something like that but the people here are not very sharing (its a bit on the sad side) as I love to share my projects.

    Kind regards
    Adele James
    Craft U Crazy
    South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! your bookmarks are fantastic Gez, love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Gez, seems a shame to split them up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are gorgeous Gez :) thanks for adding the link, I think I may be doing some shopping there ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe...how cute are these!!!! Love them Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these book marks.

    mmmmmm orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so lovely, Gez - love all the images (off to look at the site) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx