Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 7 September 2009

Cute Daisy May

Its Monday again & a brand new challenge over at Cute Daisy May's challenge blog. This weeks fabulous theme is Pink & another colour........ Here is my card as Guest Designer.

..... pink & another colour.

click to enlarge!

I have used;

Basic Grey Lemonade papers
ribbon & blooms from my craft box
Cute Daisy May digi image
Copic pens
Distress Inks

I had so much fun making this card. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. oh woooow such a very very pretty card.I love your colour layout so much.would love to know the colour combo of your brautiful image.

    have a great week ...tracey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a gorgeous card !!! I love the colours you have used !!! I have never used Daisy May before I think I may have to !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Gez. HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh what a cute card, Gez. The colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's lovely gez,love the punched out butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card, Gez! Your colouring is amazing.. and i love the punched lacy border and the butterflies.

    Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog, much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely again Gez, love that glittery ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so gorgeous a cutie indeed
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, Gez - saw it on CDM - very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's awfully pretty Gez!

    Another lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez, your card is stunning! I love the beautiful image, the design and your coloring is fabulous. You did an awesome job. TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this image Gez and you've coloured her beautifully
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx