Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 14 September 2009

Cute Daisy May

This weeks new challenge over on Cute Daisy May's challenge blog is baby's. As a guest designer here is ....
....... my card.


Baby cards are always handy & I thought of making a Christmas card as soon as I saw these lovely teddies available from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps.

This is one of those cards where photography doesn't do it justice. There is lots of embossing & sparkle on this card so I decided to keep it simple. It looks a lot nicer IRL - honest! Thanks for looking. Have a great week. Gez.xx

2 comments:

  1. Awe.....they are so cute!!! I enlarged the pic so that I could see all the lovely sparkle!!! Its gorgeous Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab take on the challenge - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx