Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 21 September 2009

Cute Daisy May

There is a new challenge today over at Cute Daisy May's challenge blog & this weeks theme is texture...

...... my card.


** Please note..... if you click on the link to Cute Daisy May digi stamps in the next few days from me posting this card the shop has unfortunately, had to go offline for a day or two but keeping popping back as it will be up & running soon.xx

I had so much fun making this card. The papers are Bo Bunny & I have used a fabulous digi download from Cute Daisy May digi stamps. Ribbon & beads from my craft box. The Design Team have been very busy creating some wonderful cards for your inspiration. Why not pop over & pay them a visit at Cute Daisy May today. Have a great week. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. lovely card Gez.

    Hugs & stuff
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww that's apretty card Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Gez - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx