Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 6 September 2009

Learn Something New Everday 2009

Day 5.


I wasn't sure about blogging this page! I never like photos of myself! but I think that is part of the lesson to learn as well. I don't know why I am even laughing in the photo!....2 & a little one squeezed onto 2 train seats for 2 hours....... suppose you've got to laugh!!

I've used October Atfernoon papers, Bazzill cardstock & a Tim Holtz journalling ticket from the Craft Den & ..... drum roll please!lol... my new date stamper I won off ebay! (only 5 days late!) Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. Love your doodling round the edge, and the little bulldog clip and ticket are great. And well done for smiling after such an ordeal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thats a lovely picture of you Gez!!! Your pages are looking gorgeous wheras mine are a little plain I think :( XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of these pages. Really like the layout with the papers and the doodling. Anesha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages, great autumnal papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout - you look so glamorous Gez. I don't know what you were worrying about.

    Thumbsup for finally receiving the date stamp!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez, I love all the details of your beautiful page. Lovely photo of you with your adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx