Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 September 2009

Learn Something New Everday 2009

Day 9.


I have used: October Afternoon papers & scraps from my box. The stamps on the tag are from Crafty Individuals & Maya Road.

I've had a BIG surprise today & wasn't sure how I was going to scrap my LSNED. A brilliant friend suggested a great idea for a hidden letter & inspired me to make this page.

Thank You Deanne.XXXX

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. ...and a phone call my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, love this idea. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Gez. Love all those layers and colours

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page! I agree whole heartedly as email is how I stay in touch with many of my closest friends. :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) so pleased you did this page Gez :) huge hugs, it must have taken alot :) xxx wubs ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page Gez! I love your stamping and the wonderful colours.. and great idea to include a secret letter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx