Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday 2009

Day 8.


I've used:

October Afternoon papers
Tim Holtz Journalling Tag from Craft Den
Owl stamp from Craft Stamper magazine
a photograph taken from the back of my house! (The photo reminded me of storm clouds gathering! & seeing the end of a difficult day go & even more worry about tomorrow) & then I found a lovely little quote which made me feel more positive again!


Today I learnt/did the right thing & spoke out but its come at a price. I must remind myself I have saved a child from suffering any more harm & try & not worry about tomorrow but face it when it comes. (A volatile mother who wants revenge!)

A bit deep I'm sorry but it has been very helpful to deal with it through crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, sending you massive HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your crafting has helped you Gez.

    Lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If all that mother has is revenge Gez then you know whole heartedly that you did the right thing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx