Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday 2009

Day 10.


Well after a couple of traumatic days. I found myself in town Thursday morning walking past a local British Heart Foundation charity shop.

Its a charity shop I love to call in from time to time as they have a great selection of reading books. Somehow I felt myself being drawn in this morning & er picked up a few books!! I'm just about to finish the one I'm reading (its on top of the pile!) so it was good timing to go & look for another. I love to get lost in a good book last thing at night.

I've used some October Afternoon papers & Bazzill cardstock for the background. I'm coming to the end of my October Afternoon pad & don't know what I'm going to do!!

I just love this little quote! I have got quite a little collection of 'cheap' books. I suppose when you put then all together they dont look so cheap! (at least a couple of pads of patterned paper!!) I'm going to recyle then when I've read them. I probably take them back down to the shop to re-sell.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a little treat and you are buying from a charity shop! I know what you mean about all the little expenses adding up, because I've been out of my own office and buying coffee and bottles of water, it has cost me about a tenner this week :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely Gez. And the books are bargains and you're doing something for charity so plus points all round.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx