Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday 2009

Day 14.


I had a much needed break away from the norm.... it was only for the day & I didn't want it to end! Me & the children had the entire beach to ourselves for most of the time & it was wonderful to walk bare feet on the sands & I even had a paddle. We couldn't believe how warm the water was for the time of year. The sea air, the sounds of the waves & sea gulls, the sun shimmering on the water.... our day was perfect. I have made a mental picture in my mind so when things get too much or get me down I can remember the sights & sounds of our day trip.

I've used bazzill cardstock & a blob of October Afternoon..... still waiting for my new pad to arrive. I missed the post van this morning. Why does he always wait till I'm on the school run!
Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sentiment!!! Just think how the world would be different if we all did that XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful adage Gez. Glad the day was a big success.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx