Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Yesterday, was the 1st September & our 1st task in Shimelle's class was to set about making our book covers. As my blog visitors will know I've blogged them twice already! However, I did get on with my other daily task which is making lots of little notes. I'm sure that will make great reading by itself! but I'm hoping to scrap & blog as well.....everyday???

Day 1.

I'm just waiting for a date stamper to come in the post & then I'm going to use it to date stamp each page. I'm planning to use up scraps from my box! altho I own up to buying a new pad of October Afternoon papers! I need to re-punch the Bind It All holes again!

Yesterday was really busy. Why is there always so many chores to get through in the day!. Tom picked me a little buttercup flower on the way home from shopping & said......... for you mummy! He made my day. :-)

Haha! .......... Note to self.......! Day 2. My Learn Something New for today.............. don't think there's much chance of me scrapping & blogging in the same day! lol.

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    You've got a big heart taking on this challenge for yourself. Look forward to monitoring progress and learning something new each day too.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha I could have told you that.....keeping up every day is a challenge in itself!!
    What a sweetie Tom is...bless him xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) what a gorgeous page, i'm going to hopefully start mine tonight :) i defo need something to journal feelings at the mo! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Tom looks like a little sweetie.. and your page is gorgeous! Good luck with keeping up with it all - I just know i'm going to struggle to blog + scrap every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool that photo is dleicious what a llovley thing to learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a sweet boy Gez!

    Love the page its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww how lovely of Tom - great start to the project, Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page, what a cutie! Good to focus on the lovely moments to get us through the harder moments of motherhood, isn't it?!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog, keep up the good crafting :-)

    Hannah x www.twolittlepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely LO and such a sweet gesture from Tom aaawww.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo lovely first page honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your page, brilliant!

    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gez what a lovely note book and what a cutie Tom is to pick you a flower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx