Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 6.


Sunday! Note To Self.... never, ever, ever leave labelling school uniform until the last day of the school holidays AGAIN! I stitched until my fingers hurt! I also had 2 pairs of trousers that needed the lengths altering on them. One thing that I keep noticing as I observe my days more closely is I never seem to have enough hours in a day.

Things I learnt today....

1) I need more pointy needles (being a cross-stitcher all my needles are rounded!)
2) Don't go back & ink around the edges of the pages when you've just written on a glossy tag...
because it'll smudge!
3) Make Sure... I've got the bind it all holes on the right side of the page.... ready for going in my book! oops! (these should have been on the left side!)

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha join the club with the BIA holes!!! I repunched & threaded ribbon through the unwanted holes. I really don't miss the name labels AT ALL!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page - I love the colours in the photographs and including the lable is a very cool idea.

    Sorry you got sore fingers - hope they're not impeding your crafting abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your fingers get better soon!
    Lovely page

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your daily posts they make me laugh!! I agree with karen about the ribbons......lazy me uses a big fat marker pen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to remind you next year Gez.

    x x

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx