Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 14 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 11.


I did it!! went to some where far away from home & didn't get lost! hehe... but there was a chance we might never have been seen again! I took the children on the train to Blackpool. We had such a fun day.

Note to self... I haven't a clue what day it is never mind the date! rofl...

Been playing catch up & put the wrong date on this one!

I also learnt to believe in myself & anything is possible. :-)

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

a few photos from our day out....
I learnt something else as well which I am going to use on Monday for my next LSED promt....


looking towards the Tower from the north pier.

We walked up from the north pier & away from the hussle & bussle!


end of the north pier.

Thanks for looking again.
Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. Awe I really wish I could have come with you & we could have nearly got lost together! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have tried my hardest to get lost in a craft shop...or lose the kids and then get lost!!

    No OK actualy I think you are very brave and I wish I'd been there it looks like my kiind of adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez another great page this is going to be a wonderful book when you are done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx