Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 16.


Shimelle asked us to think about who inspires us in our daily lives today. Straight away I thought of my children. They are my reason for getting up in the morning. My children always look on the bright side & take time to notice the little things that I quite often miss on my mission to get us from A to B..... everyday they inspire me to be a better mum, a better person & to stay positive.

I've kept my layouts pretty simple everyday because last year I spent ages fussing over where to add embelishments & wasted lots of time.... which I didn't have to spare & also I don't want my book to be too bulky when its finished. I do feel something is missing from this layout. I think I will doodle words & thoughts around the photographs. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

Thanks for looking Gez.xx

5 comments:

  1. I really like this as it is Gez. Your lovely children really stand out, like they should X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab, it doesn't look like it's missing anything at all to me - simple is sometimes best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe you could get the kids to sign there names or write a little something next to their photos.

    Lovely layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOH Tracey you are a GENIUS.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super - I'm loving seeing your responses x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx