Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 18.

This flower has bloomed away from the safety of the others in the garden & is stuck out through the fence on it's own & is blooming fine!

Today Shimelle's prompt ask us to think of something in our everyday lives that makes perfect sense to you but may be not to any one else. I'm delighted to include a photo of one of my favourite plants in my little book this September.

I am a strong believer that there are lots of little messages waiting for us to uncover out there within the natural world. This flower was daring & didn't join the others on the safe side of the fence it's gone to the other side where it is in danger of being picked by a passer-by & bloomed gloriously! A big statement to me!

I've used my favourite October Afternoon papers. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo !! What a beautiful flower ... WHAT A MIRACLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - and I love the story behind it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page and lovely meaning to it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that flower it speaks volumes about who we are and we want out of life.....I'm pleased no one has picked it though even though it's got stunning petals and must be tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this pic when you first showed it to use Gez and I love the way you've used it big and bold here - fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowzer, this is gorgeous!
    That which Love creates is beautiful!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. A love that flower!!! When I forst saw the picture I was awe struck. When God has a beautiful thought hew makes a flower XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx