Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 21


Shimelle asked us if we had any regrets? This got me thinking...... stop in when its raining? go out when its raining? We decided not to let the weather put us off going to York for the day, definately, no regrets! even if it doesn't show in the children's faces! Thought, it was very apt we were standing under a street sign for The Shambles.... Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. I love walking in the rain as long as there is no wind!!! I am glad that it didn't spoil your day my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely layout. Wonderful idea to do this everyday. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers look fab on this - really pull out the colour of the shop front behind you! Anotehr fab page, you are doing so well with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you have used this photo Gez.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love that picture!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job presenting this picture, love your journalling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx