Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 17.


Today Shimelle asked us to think about the future, something special that is happening, something to look forward to. I can't wait to go back to the seaside & take great big breaths of sea air again. :-)

I've used October Afternoon papers. I was down to my final scraps but luckily I found some more here at Craft Emporium, blooms & a gorgeous clock face to emphasise time. Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Its that lovely beach again!!! Such a gorgeous page!!! Of course, mine is all about eggs today haha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page again Gez, that album is going to be amazing once it's all together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your book gez,all your pages are fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout. I am lucky I live right across the road from the beach, but sometimes I take it for granted and don't even stop for a second to admire the view. After seeing this beautiful page I will make a point tomorrow of looking at the ocean and being thankful that I am this privileged to live here.

    Thank you reminding me to be thankful

    Tons of love
    Adele James
    Craft u Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are getting good value from your Blackpool visit Gez! I love your future quote, it made me feel quite teary, but that's probably because I'm tired lol! I'm enjoying your 'learnings'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab LO and what a gorgeous beach xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx