Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 24 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 23.


In today's prompt Shimelle asked us to think about..... something we shouldn't forget!

........something I shouldn't forget is how to take the camera off auto & have a play!

I was shocked & sad at the end of August to discover my favourite photo challenge blog decided to call it a day on Blogger. I learnt lots from them & had great fun blog hopping to see everyone's photos....something I miss. :( I really need to keep up using my camera & Shimelle's class has helped for September but what about from then on.... this page will be a nice little reminder! I should put a little hidden tag underneath the photo with my favourite settings. :-)

Note to self..... for LSNED 2010.... make pockets for hidden journalling on my pages...everyday!

I've used more of my favourite papers & a dew drop from the Craft Den. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Great photo Gez, well done for keeping up with the challenges every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab shot for a great page and your hidden journalling tags idea for next year sounds like a plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photo gez. great idea about the pockets too-you'll be able to add loads of 'notes to self' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab as usual. Yes, it was sad that HS stopped wasn't it - it has been taken on by someone on facebook though x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness....you're thinking about next years already??? This is a beautiful photo & yes you should play with your camera as the results are gorgeous sweetie.

    I promise that I am keeping up with these XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool lesson Gez :-) Wish I'd known about that photography blog - I really must learn more about my camera, I nearly always stick to auto and I know it can do so much more!

    Hidden journaling for next year is a good idea. I'm tending to use my blog for all the extra details but as that's public too I need a place for any private thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    You've just given me a laugh. The look on my husband's face when I showed him today's entry was priceless. He bought an expensive DSLR camera a few weeks ago and has just started a nightschool class because he doesn't have a clue how to use it on manual. he is impressed that you've known long enough to nearly forget.
    HaHa.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab page Gez. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow beautiful image and details.Have a nice day.
    Hugs Piaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo Gez. Maybe we should talk about setting up our own Photo challenge blog in BF?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's something to think about Janice! I like the sound of that. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pic.. I need to play with my camera a lot more than I do. Thanks for reminding me.

    Hugs
    Adele
    Craft u Crazy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx