Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 25 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 24.

In today's prompt Shimelle asked us to think about what we are learning right now!

Little did I know when I read the prompt this morning what the day would hold.... my darling daughter & bestest friend came home from school at lunch time with a temperature of 104.1 looking very poorly. I then had to make the decision this afternoon of whether or not to give her Tamiflu antiviral tablets....

I've made a little tag to go under the journal spot. It was supposed to go on my layout & I only found it when I was packing everything away. My mind mustn't have been on the job! Hoping I can stay focused & finish the rest of the class...


This could look quite nice as a bigger layout!! Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart....you know I am thinking of you & praying that she feels better soon HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and soooo true, me of many panic attacks!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    So sorry to hear your daughter is unwell. My youngest son ahd it as well (he's 35) but the Tamiflu had him right as rain within a few days. Will be thinking of you both.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healing wishes sent to Rachel. Love the layout Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, there's a constructive reaction to the flu if ever a saw one - turn it into a LO! Looks great Gez and the advice looks spot on - rest, painkillers and gallons of water. Keep telling yourself it's just flu, that's all it is, just flu - she'll be fine once she's over the fever hump {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you thoughts, hugs and prayers !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending healing vibes to Rach - hope she's feeling better.

    You know where I am. ;))

    Super LO - you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a special way to express your feelings about this difficult time. Big hugs for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the page gez. hope she's feeling better this evening ;)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx