Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 28.


1, 2, 3....... coming ready or not!

Shimelle asked us to think about learning through laughter for today's prompt. I have so many happy, wonderful times spent with my children & I believe they have learnt me to be a better person in so many ways. I am so happy to scrap this little story which yes! has learnt me through laughter to find a better hiding place or buy some longer curtains. Now you know where the hoover was hiding Kaz! (well, that's my story!!)

I have used October Afternoon's Cherry Pie papers which I just love & a Tim Holtz Journalling Ticket available from Craft Den. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. GEZ this is brilliant, are'nt kids the best and so photogenic, what a great memory....Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez this is wonderful !!! just wonderful !!! I believe many years ago I did this (oh I mean hide behind curtains) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see you so you can't see me - that's the way it works isn;t it? ;o) Adorable pics and another great page, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Gez - has brought a broad smile to my face x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe I just love him!!!! This is a wonderful page my lovely!!! Would you believe me if I said I don't actually know where the hoover is at the mo???XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO Gez that's fab, I love his little legs poking out of the bottom!!! I love it when kids do things like that!

    p.s good hidey hole for the hoover!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    Absolutely brilliant. This one raised a smile I can tell you.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, this is so stunning. Love the sentiment and the pic.. Its Perfect.

    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos Gez. That will make you chuckle in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely! This really made me smile :o)

    Thank you for sharing this with us Gez

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did that little boy vanish to? ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx