Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 29.

Today Shimelle's prompt asked us to think of unexpected opportunties for doing something nice...just because not out of obligation.

Although, my daughter is still very poorly we've managed some quality time today & made each other smile & of course, there's no show without punch!! who said 3 is an odd number.

Thanks for looking. Can't believe tomorrow is the last entry for my journal. What am I go to do! Something very important I have learnt this last week & haven't wanted to admit it.... there is no way on earth my book is going to go through the Bind It All......

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout and love the reminder. Hope your daughter gets better soon. Have a nice day. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez !!! Wonderful layout !!! I am still sorry to hear your daughter is poorly. Sending her and YOU some healing prayers. Take care HUGS !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pic of the two of them and another great page, Gez - love the blocks of colour/pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a fabulous pic Gez & your whole book is really something special. Don't forget that you can use big ring thingies and press them closed by hand if the wadge won't go thru the BIA XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant layout Gez and great colour combo.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    Hope that your little one is well on the road to recovery.

    Your Book is stunning I love it you have inspired me to start again doing the 8x8 pages I did a few years back... Iwould love to get going like NOW but the house is not finished.
    you ask what are you going to do now...WELL are you up for a challeng...
    creating 5 atc's swapping 4 of them with others around the globe.
    the topic is to be Halloween for October to be with me by the 31st.
    well are you up for it?
    if you need any more info just email me.
    check us out over here
    http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/

    luv Chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous as always. enough said.

    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez. Love your page. We also have the theme Halloween for our October ATC swop!! Lots of ideas for you on what to next!! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy photo and I love Tom's hat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx