Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 14 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 13.

My family love pancakes on a Sunday morning. Mums are always last too eat but sometimes I claim I need to have the 1st one to check they're cooked enough!! so note to self.... it's my turn to have the 1st one next week!

Could help but think this pancake has a face!!! (see a mouth & an eye at the left hand side!) Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

9 comments:

  1. Yum!

    I've not had pancakes for ages - I might have to indulge tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    I am lovin visiting your blog each day. Your observations are so amusing at times and bring back memories. I don't comment evry time but rest assured I'm visiting. Keep up the journal.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your journal....pancakes every Sunday? Fantastic!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful 'learn something new every day' series!! What a wonderful idea!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I see that little face, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh pancakes,now there's an idea. We have hens so they're always a quick and yummy tea. Mine don't often have a smiley face though!

    I'm loving your LSNED pages - your lessons are great. The baby shoes from yesterday are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee - love the LO - yum yum - and make sure you have that first one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great post - of course you deserve the first pancake! Enjoy!

    Hugs

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx