Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 20 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 19.


I had to smile at Shimelle's prompt for today (yesterday now! doh!) - keep it simple. I've tended to do just that each day. Life is so busy & I've found this is the easiest method for me if I am to keep up!

Yesterday we were busy making pies & cooking these little wild whinberries. I'm happy to have this page as a lovely reminder. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

9 comments:

  1. mmm lovely berries and a great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea Gez, this is just the sort of thing that you want to remember but gets lost in time, so good for you for keeping a record. I have to confess I've not heard of whinberries? They look like blueberries to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    Your keeping it up well. I'm enjoying your daily titbits. Brilliant.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww that's lovely Gez, what a fab phrase too. I think your 'simple' pages look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab page! It's a great pic and the perfect sentiment with it - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,

    I've not been blog hopping for at least a week but just read all your latest entries on Reader. Your pages are all simple but SO pretty and effective! I need to take a leaf out of your book (not literally!).. mine are getting too complicated and I'm now miles behind! Eek.

    Enjoyed reading your blog, feeling inspired now, so thanks and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful. Love the hint of colour with the thin strip of paper at the bottom of the page.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your doing so well with your lsned honey :) be proud of yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good saying - love seeing what you're doing for these - you are so imaginative and so 'on the button' x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx