Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 September 2009

Quirky Craft card challenge

Last Sunday a new challenge was set over on Quirky Crafts forum. The Design Team have been working hard to bring you some beautiful inspiration. The new theme is Rough & Smooth. Here is.....

....my card.


click to enlarge.

There is lots of glitter & embossing on my card. There is still lots of time to enter this weeks challenge. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. This looks good, Gez - I've never heard of that challenge before - must try and take a look sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gez this is lovely! (I'm sure I've already popped over and said so!) Strange, maybe I forgot to press something! I'm really worried about your challenge coming up! Never done "blah blah blah" have to get my thinking cap on!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card! Great work on this on. The owls are so cute. =)

    Greetings from Anne (Norway)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx