Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 13 September 2009

Quirky Craft challenge

This weeks new challenge over on Quirky Crafts forum is boards games. You have a choice of making whatever you wish it doesn't have to be a card. Here is.....

...... my card.


I know dominoes isn't strictly a board game! but it is a game & you could play it on a board so I'm hoping that makes it count! I just love this image & couldn't wait to make a simple card. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. Love it Gez!! (I knew I would)
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo how come I missed this one? Love the simplicity and the orginal theme. Great crafting Gez.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx