Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 21 September 2009

Quirky Crafts challenge

This weeks new challenge over at Quirky Crafts forum is to create something vingtage, could be a card, layout, atc or anything you fancy. I was lucky enough to choose this weeks theme. Hope everyone likes it. :-) There is also some gorgeous candy up for grabs.

....vintage card.


I've used some of the gorgeous Graphic 45 papers. I actually made an atc to begin with & then wondered what it would be like to make it into a card so thats just what I did. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. Like it????? I love it!!!! that background is something else Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx