Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Rosie~Dee's challenge

Its reveal time for the Design Team over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog. It's been another great challenge. Being the 1st challenge of a new month it was sketch Sunday this week & here is the fabulous sketch...



...... & my card

click to enlarge

I have used:
Basic Grey Lemonade papers
Copic pens
blooms
doodlebug alphas
digital download from Cute Daisy May digi stamps.

I am so in love with this card! It looks fabulous in real life. Its going to be very hard to part with this card! Is that normal?

Thanks for looking. Have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm not surprised you don't want to part with it. What did you use for the flowers, they look really real IYSWIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely Gez, maybe you could make it as a picture and frame it!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is indeed a beautiful card Gez. Just keep it and admire it sweetie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! I don't blame you for not wanting to part with it! Have a good weekend Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card Gez. I wouldn't want to part with it either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a beauty honey :) xxx i cant bear to part with some cards either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez
    Wow this is stunning and so striking - gorgeous fairy


    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your flowers! Its such a lovely bright card! What do you do with them all? Most of mine go off to forum buddies, and I very rarely hear if they've arrived. I'd hate to make something like this and then part with it! Love it!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! Your flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx