Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Rosie~Dee's challenge

It's reveal time again for the Guest Designers over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog & this weeks theme has been to use a recipe of 2 squares & a rectangle. Here is ......

......my card.


I'm desperately trying to remember whose paper it is I think it's K I Memories...will check. Apologies for wonky fold! It's one sheet of paper folded over & back again so double sided patterned paper works best. Not sure if this idea has been around for a while.

I love this idea for making a Christmas card & will hopefully be trying it again. Thank You Rosie & Deanne for another great challenge. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    What a great idea. I never thought of using doublr sided paper in this way. Very Effective. Love the Chrissy tree charm.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Gez, good folding! The little tree is adorable too.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx