Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 26 September 2009

Rosie~Dee's challenge

It's reveal time again for the Guest Designer's over at Rosie~Dee's challenge blog & there is still today to enter. This weeks theme was stars & stripes....


I'm quite in the mood for layouts just lately! I wonder why!! hehe.....hears loud snoring! I had so much fun making this layout & yes Tracey.... all my own handwriting. :-D Thanks for noticing & asking.xx

4 comments:

  1. That is perfect work I really love it

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab LO Gez, it's a great pic and I love the style you chose for your journalling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so well put together - love the writing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is fabulous honey, I love the writing you did XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx