Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 5 September 2009

Sneak Peak

There is a new challenge tonight over on Quirky Crafts forum. The Design Team have been working hard to show you some great inspiration & there are a few new members on the Design Team waiting to show you there fantastic creations.

my sneak peak!


There is also a fabulous prize for one lucky entry to Challenge 10.
This week's prize includes a new Christmas stamp donated by Debbie, a handcrafted notebook and a mixed media bag of goodies.


Thanks for looking & Good Luck if you get chance to enter. Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. ohmygoodyness!! You're looks pretty!! Mine isn't pretty, it's 'ruff'!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx