Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Sneak Peak

Oh..... my last sneak peak! I was very lucky indeed to be asked to stay on the Team! but for my own reasons I am not able to right at this moment in time but..... it was lovely to be asked. Thank You Rosie, Thank You Deanne.xx
....sneak peak!

All is revealed over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog! Thanks for looking. Have a great week.xx

I have GOOD NEWS for all my blogging friends who have left lovely comments regarding my DD & the dreaded flu..... her temperature has finally come down... on the long way to recovery now. Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. Awe....going to miss you on the team but I can understand why you can't honey. Off to check out your full version XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief to hear that Rach is on the mend XXX

    Your sneaky peek looks lovely, off to see it in it's full glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been and seen - looks fab! Hope things settle down soon, good to hear R's temperature is finally going in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to miss you too Karen.xx

    Think I spoke too soon Rachel's temp. 102 all evening. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx