Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 4 September 2009

Something Completely Different

A new month, a new challenge! Goodness our 5th month already! Its been wonderful having so many lovely blogs to visit each week. Wonder how you crafty bloggers like our new monthly challenge?.............. moo's (2.8cm x 7cm) This weeks theme is......

......black & gold.


My 1st ever moo! I was delighted on Tuesday when my DH asked me what I was photographing & asked if it was 2 inchies stuck together! nooooo I told him & he learned something new! humph thought that was my class!lol. My DD also learned something new on the 1st September but thats another story!



Another shot with my international crafty size gauge to give you an idea of the size! Hope you like my little moo. Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation. The image is wonderful. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous background and that image is so sweet .
    Moo's can be quite addictive. i'm glad it's the challenge for this month specially since makeamoo challenge blog has stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background and the sweet image. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your moo truly arty....will try and take part tomorrow....have missed makeamoo challenge too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really love this Moo Gez. the two little girls are sooooo cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something magic about this so much in such a small space loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You everyone for your really lovely comments.XXXX

    I think you are right Ellen too. I can see moo's being quite addictive!

    My idea was along the lines of the end of a long golden summer & happy holiday memories. :-)

    Hope everyone can play along.xx Thanks for looking.Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx