Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 2 October 2009

Something Completely Different

There is a brand new challenge for October over at Something Completely Different. We have said goodbye to our Moo's & have enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs to see your creations although I need to send my apologies for not getting round this last week. I have a very poorly daughter that's needed me but I'm hoping to catch up a.s.a.p.xx

Our new challenge for October is inchies & this week's theme is oriental. Here is mine....



Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend & enjoy WCMD tomorrow. Best wishes. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Oooh this is lovely xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Gez. Love it XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little piece Gez, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    Looking forward to following you for another month. This is lovely ans so unsual.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning. Happy world Card Making Day... I hope you have a craftspectacular day...

    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your inchie the colour is great.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx