Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 September 2009

Something Completely Different

Friday again! The weeks seem to be going quicker & quicker! We have a new challenge for you today over at Something Completely Different. Still sticking with our moo theme the new topic is 'metal'. Here is ......

......my moo.

Dare to be different!

I am just amazed with the wonderful response we have had over on the challenge blog. It's great getting to visit so many inspirational blogs & lovely that so many crafters have decided to join us on the journey. Thank you.

I have used Distress Inks & a Creative Expressions stamp. I was lucky enough to watch Sheena demo these stamps at Dawn Bibby's Design Studio & find the stamps really versatile. Definately, a good investment. The little metal embellishment is from The Works.

Another shot of my moo along with my international craft gauge!lol... I'm going to miss doing these moo's next month as we move on to a new theme. Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

5 comments:

  1. this is exquisite Gez!!! Those little trees are fab! I am sorry but I just can't get my head around these moo's XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little piece Gez, I love the idea of the one tree standing out from crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Gez
    Oooh this is just so beautiful - lovely stamping and love the placement of the charm..

    Have a great weekend

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Moo card, love the winter effect. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really! I must visit The Works, haven't seen anything that nice in there but I haven't got there for ages!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx