Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 26 September 2009

Learn Something New Everyday

Day 25.


I was DEFINATELY in need of one of these today!

Today's prompt was more light hearted & I focused on what little treat do I occasionally! (honestly!!) award myself at the end of the week or for a special treat! Didn't talk me long to think about this one because I had just eaten a vanilla slice before I read today's prompt! Well....it is Friday!

I just love the tape measure included on my layout! & have enjoyed working with these papers for the last 26 days. I'm going to miss this class when it finishes next week. :( & all the lovely comments I've received everyday. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.xx

Thanks for looking today & a very, very BIG Thank You for everyone's good wishes & kind words for my daughter. I am very lucky to have some many wonderful people visit my blog. Thank You.XXX

7 comments:

  1. I was expecting a butter pie for a minute there! Love the tape measure on this, what a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    Now we all need reminded about this. You have just spoiled the taste of the Puff Candy I was chewing - guilt trip in progress.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Vanilla Slice looks delicious, it's years since I had one. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - the tape measure is definitely an inspired touch. My picture would have to be dark choccie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats fab,i like the saying and the tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So if you had just eaten one does that mean you had to go out and buy another......it's a hard life as a scrapper!!

    I can't believe how quickly it's going it feels like you only started this adventure a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha I can sooo relate to this!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx