Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Circle Journal

I don't normally blog CJ pages until they reach their owner but I wanted to blog these pages because I have used a kit from Bubbly Funk which is still available now. It's a most gorgeous kit. I love the colours & gorgeous papers. I might need to convince hubby I need to order another one - or is that being too greedy. :-)


I have stitched around my pages with silver DMC thread & used a digi image from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps & my Copic pens from the Craft Den.


Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. That image looks beautiful with that paper Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty purpleness going on there Gez.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love it!!! And I just worked out who's CJ that is on! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great catd, lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's so pretty, Gez and the image works perfectly with the papers - how clever of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am in heaven... back among all me crafting buddies and I am just love love loving all the gorgoeous eye candy to catch up on :D I truly love your page... someone is going to be really lucky to have that...wow!! Congrats on your recent DT too...way to go gal :D hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    This is undoubtedly gorgeous. I love the purples and what an adorable image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely Gez, those papers are perfect for it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx