Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Craft Den ATC Swap

Each month Lynne from the Craft Den hosts an ATC swap. I've wanted to take part for the last couple of months but unfortunately, due to other commitments I haven't been able to get one ready on time so when I saw this months theme halloween I made sure Lynne's ATC swap stayed top of my list until it was made!

I love all the colours that halloween brings..... some of my favourites. I have grown up living near Pendle Hill & all the Pendle witch stories that acompany it so it gets quite busy with visitors around this time of year & it's impossible not to get caught up in the excitment...Well, if you let it!!

...here is my ATC.


click to enlarge.

I have used K&Co papers for the ripped border & Jeepers Creepers Spider Web from The Paper Co. I gave the green paper a spray with silver Crafty Notions available from the Craft Den. The image & word are from Lisa's Altered Art & I have used some black lace from my craft box. There is still time to enter the swap at the Craft Den if you get on your broomsticks. Hehe.... Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Gez, you have me hooked on these images :) I would never have dreamt of using them before I met you lol
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh very mixed media, like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likes that verrrry much....cute lol

    Has the CJ arrived yet huni

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful ATC Gez. :) Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine in case you're popping back! Both CJ's arrived today honey.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great atc hun love it to bits love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab ATC love the mix.....Pendle has to be one of the best places to be for Halloween.....love the previous ATC too by the way.
    Thanks for your comment the other day.....I sometimes wish I was up there......just not all the time!! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL....I know what you mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little pumpkin cutie she is. Love this one Gez

    Love
    Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab ATC, love her little hat and the sparkly spider!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful ATC Gez it's a really cute image. Thanks for following my blog, I look forward to having a good look around on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ATC, she looks so cute sat on the pumpkin. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gez I love your ATC, very witchy! I grew up at the foot of Pendle Hill as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx