Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 19 October 2009

Cute Daisy May challenge

The new challenge for this week over at Cute Daisy May's challenge blog is I love you... Here is...

.....my Guest Designer card.


I have used my Copic pens from the Craft Den & coloured in a gorgeous digi image from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps. The backing paper & embellishments are from the October kit from Bubbly Funk. Thanks for looking. Have a great week. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Hiya Gez this is a cute card your colouring is fab!Gez i went to that site where you say you got your copics from and i couldnt see them there lol xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, she is so adorable. lovely card Gez.
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe she is so sweet honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    This is a lovely card. I love the colours and the image is so cute. Beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Gez... what an adorable fairy and beautiful colouring too.
    Haven't succumbed to copics yet...decorating keeps making holes in the lining of me purse...lol
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an adorable image and love the layout and detial too bless your heart for following me on my little blog so kind of you I am now a follwer of your blog so will be able to see what else you create love cheryl xxx
    thaks again really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card great lo and colour combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx