Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 26 October 2009

Cute Daisy May challenge

A new week, a new challenge over at Cute Daisy May's challenge blog. I've had a lovely time being involved with the challenge blog. Here is my card for this weeks challenge.

.......my card.


The papers are by K&Co. The image is from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps & my trusty Copic pens & black Dew Drops from the Craft Den. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. This is very Halloween!

    I have to say loving the arches and the gothic work you do it's really wonderful

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love that witch
    Great card love it

    LIz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    This is an absolutely adorable image and so well done. It is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute witch, Great card, love the colours in those papers. might have to get some of those. A crafter can never have too many papers can they. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, love these colours, the blue/orange go so well with each other. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute witch! lovely papers. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little witchy, love her pumpkin treat holder! Another great card Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card I love the cute image

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh love that little witch great colurs and design too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy halloween card! you have the sweetest stamped images! awesome work chickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx