Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Cute Daisy May

There is a new challenge this week over at Cute Daisy May challenge blog. The theme for this week is Pink Christmas. Here is my Guest Designer card...


I've used a digi download from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps & my Copic pens from the Craft Den. The background papers are delicious from Kars. Thanks for looking.xx If you get chance pop over to Cute Daisy May's challenge blog to see what the talented Design Team have created.

I'm sorry I'm late posting my GDT card this week. My daughter is very poorly. Sorry, for not being around much. Love Gez.xx

9 comments:

  1. That warm pink tone looks great for a Christmas card Gez, nice job! Sorry to hear your DD is still so poorly, hope there's some improvement soon {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card such a sweet image. Hope your daughter feels better soon. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologise my lovely...family comes first always. This is so cute & I love the way you have tied the lace on. BIG HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gez, I hope your daughter get well soon (will say a prayer for her tonight)
    You card is gorgeous - Love the colours.

    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Gez,
    This is beautiful. What a gorgeous image and the ribbon is gorgeous. You've produced a cracker this time. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card Gez - love that lace bow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Gez. I hope she's soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gez. Hope your daughter is better very soon. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx